Here at Melanie Estates we have three core values that underpin everything we do:
I (Integrity) C (Customer Centricity) E (Energy)
Simple but ambitious vision
We want to become Norfolk’s most trusted partner for selling and renting homes successfully. We aim to do this by being dedicated to delivering the highest level of customer service with a sense of warmth, individual pride. We want to make a difference to our community.
We care about our customers
- We uphold the highest expectations of honesty, integrity, and ethical behaviour at all times.
- You can expect us to have the energy and drive to achieve your desired results with frequent communication throughout the process.
- We’ll treat you with courtesy and respect, in the same manner that we would like to be treated.
- We care about the health of our clients, staff members, and all stake holders – hence we are taking every practical step to reduce risk regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. See our new COVID-19 procedures for more information on our viewings policy and more detail on the changes we have made to follow the government’s guidelines.
We listen to customers and respond
- We are your local trusted agency, we’ll take ownership, act on our commitments and work towards getting it right first time.
- We aim to under-promise and over-deliver.
- We measure our performance through regular customer research and act on your feedback. We value your feedback as this helps us to improve our service.
- We’ll acknowledge all complaints and resolve them as a priority.
We keep customers informed
- Communication is key, you will be met with open and transparent communications.
- We aim to keep innovating new services and keep you informed – ensure you are signed up to our regular newsletter.
- You will always be informed at every step of the way to ensure that you stay in control of the sales/lettings process – hence we will return all your calls with 2 working hours.
We build strong relationships
- You are not just a number with Melanie Estates, you’ll have a dedicated, professional contact to look after you, however, any member of our team can help you with your enquiry.
- We have a team of professionals, ranging from our sales and lettings experts to our financial advisers, whos primary goal is to exceed your expectations at all times.
- Our customers have trusted our local, independent business since 2006. Throughout that time we’ve established a network of trusted third-party providers that we can recommend to take the stress out of your moving journey.